Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Missing You

I am missing those times when I can get up, search for new recipes and baking ideas, and start making them.

I am missing those times when I actually have to think why I have to get up.

I am missing those times when I can blog whenever a thought pass by my mind or simply just able to spring myself onto my blog and write whatever in my mind at that second.

I am missing those times when I am able to 'steal' pictures from my beloved and post them on my fotopages just because I've no other pictures to upload from.

I am missing those times when I only listen to the front door slamming shut indicating it's time to water n nurture my plants (they all are in the process of dying from the frost now)

I am missing those times when I am able to cook every single day for my baby and wait for him to come home.

I am missing those times when I can cook lunch and bring over to him at lunch time and we'll be having lunch together.

I am missing those times when weekend nights especially becomes our special 'outing' and we'd go bars or enjoy dinners trying out new restaurants.

I am missing those times when I am able to look through recipe magazines for trying out new recipes and writing down ingredients to buy on our weekly grocery shopping.

I am missing those times when my thoughts are all mine and I can boggle them up and turn crazy or throw them to my baby for a late night discussion.

I am missing all these times *sigh*

Now, I'm living responsibly with work and work and work, saving people's mental health.
Sometimes I wish I can simply prescribe everyone with Prozac.

No comments: