Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tummy-ache

Today I just realized that my gastric problems might come up again. It had never been a problem before except one time when I had dengue fever. Today somewhere in between dawn and morning, it tugged and screeched so bad. Usually I just brush it away and it'll pass by, no biggie. Today it decided to linger around a bit longer. Good thing we decided not to go to Kate's gig.
As planned, we had chicken salad and seafood leftovers for iftaar tonight. The salad turned out tangy, bitey from the chillies with a combo of sweet-sour-salty taste. A definite Vietnamese dish. Quite frankly, I thought he would take only few bites of the salad (being a man-eater himself), and hand picking on the chicken or gobbling up the rest of the seafood leftovers, leaving me finishing off the salad by myself. Surprise, surprise he handled the salad by himself leaving the seafood platter alone for quite some time before digging them in. I am certain it was the chillies that made all the difference to his taste-buds.
We lost both covers for our butter compartment in the fridge and the management requested $30 for each lost cover! I could've sworn I saw one somewhere on top or on the side of the fridge thinking that maybe others had found the cover to be rather annoying and decided to put them out. I really, really truly remember there were 2 covers in the fridge! Today we searched for it and I found it to be on top of the fridge, broken. Well, the other one is too but luckily Adil saved the broken piece and I managed to glue it back together. I tried looking for the broken piece of the other cover, unsuccesfully. Now we've decided to create some sappy story about the other cover but if they don't buy it (which I don't think they will), its $30 to the management. $30 friggin' bucks!! For a plastic cover! Oh, how they make money..
Yayy!! House is back every Wednesday! I think it's Season 4, well at least that's what he says. I'm too lazy to check that info out. Tomorrow it's labour day so everyone will be home. Maybe I should upload more pictures at my fotopages. It has been neglected for a very long time.

No comments: