Thursday, July 15, 2010

Updates and Trip!


It's been a while.


I had my awesome-ness campaign running and it's finally over!!!!!



Omg running the campaign took a huge chunk of me from my hubby n lil baby. All the stress, anxiety, worry, protocols, media, big namely people involvements are seriously not funny. Especially when your name (and the only name) they look at - I'm not even confirmed! How do you put someone whom is not a confirm employee in charge of something big like this!? Are you insane?? What if I screw the whole thing up? And not up to your expectations? Agggghhh!!! *faints*






Okay.. it's over now. Phewwwwwww..
Now back to slightly normal (i've still to conduct talks and workshops lined up, not to mention my schedules are filled with appointments til next week!) life. I've been working on weekends for 5 weeks in a row now. And this weekend will be the last. I cannot afford another. This weekend will be crazy since I've to be at the office by 2am!! Yes, people. AM. Bloody event!

Here are some pictures from our family trip to Langkawi. No, it's not our first trip. Our first was to Canberra. It was short, sweet and nice. We were also there for baby's passport.
Langkawi was to introduce lil baby to the beach. We went to Glenelg beach but she was too small (2 mo) to experience it. Now I have a feeling she'll love beaches. Just like her Daddy. Let's start signing you up for swimming lessons!
I'll be packing up for trip again real soon.
Hope I get to update again!

No comments: