Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Paci Story update

Last night - night three - lil Mia went to bed but walked out of her room again once we left even before we managed to switch them off. I highly suspected it was because of the lights. So I brought her back into her room again and she asked for her paci. I denied the request and switched off the lights this time with her still standing beside her bed. And closed the door. There were a few babbles from the baby monitor but soon enough it's quiet.

This morning she woke up a little before 7am. She was talking and singing on her bed for a good 15 mins or so just enough time before her Daddy goes in and greets her morning. Well done, lil Mia. We're very proud of you :)

I had forgotten to include. The night before, we heard so much babbles and singing before she fell asleep. She's still finding her way to fall asleep. This is making so much progress better than I had thought it would be. And this morning as we walked to the car, I gave her a long look and she seemed a lot bigger now. No longer a toddler but a kid. A little kid. She looks a lot bigger now :)

No comments: