Monday, December 12, 2011

Updates

Somewhere mid November Erik and Jenny came over to visit and stayed with us for 14 days! Jenny was 16 weeks along and we had heaps fun. Photos will be uploaded soon.

There were trips to Cameron Highlands, weddings and various activities the past few weeks. Today my office is being sound-proved. Next year there will be another staff joining and my department has changed from Counselling and Psychological Service Centre to Career and Psychological Counselling Centre. Not that it makes a lot of difference I believe but it's still okay.

Last night Mia was pretending to read one of her Paddington Bear books, "One day.. I farted". I nearly passed out laughing. She's growing everyday, learning and developing new words each day. Soon I believe we'll be having conversations and she'll want to know about everything under the sun.

Always my baby :)

No comments: