Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lucky Strike

Yeah so I heard. Most of my life actually.
Lucky to have this and that. Lucky to be here and there. Lucky to get this and that. Lucky in love and life.
Little do they know decisions I made are mostly made up to satisfy her.

Anyway, that's besides the point.

At the moment we're having trouble setting up internet at home. Grace has arrived and contently in my former room. Nisa and her parents, Aunty Khairul and Uncle Borhan will be arriving this Sat morning. Clipsal 500 starts on the 20th. Can't wait! We went for the Symphony under the Stars event 2 weeks ago. The fireworks sure shocked us to life! Met Anthony. The event was beautiful.

I know I promised to post the 'love' of our life soon. As soon as we get everything set-up. I am having these baking urges again. Maybe it's the weather. It's been surprisingly cool for summer. He had been heading to work with a jacket lately. I am currently on the search for a BBQ set. Living here, it is almost essential to have one (and also to make our courtyard look presentable hehe). Maybe I'll head off for some serious search after meeting with MWA next Monday. Right now, I can't seem to take it off my mind. Wish me luck! No, wish us all luck. hehe..

No comments: