Friday, December 19, 2008

Updates

Phew~
It's that time of the year yet again.

I am now recuperating. The whole fam was over for 2 weeks or so and our days were filled with their company. During their stay we managed to go on a road trip to Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road, then to Gold Coast before they left back to Msia. We stayed an extra 2 days after sending them off to enjoy the awesome beach and some precious time together. Now we're back home and everything's back to normal. Though I must admit, I've started packing a little and getting ready for another short 'getaway' (or adventure/experience) =p

Now that we're back home, Christmas is less than a week! Boy, time flies! Christmas deco are all up and people are busy shopping around for last minute gifts. It all looks pretty exciting!

I think Little Miss Koda is still a little nervous when we get ready to go out. She's been left home alone with a dear friend coming to visit every other day to fill her bowls while we were out. The whole fam just loves her to bits. Even Mama!

I've pictures to update and more things to blog but for now, my back hurts. Ouch!

No comments: