Monday, June 14, 2010

Chilli and Little Mia

Yes, little Mia has finally experienced the small slice of chilli at Paparich's last Thursday night. We all (Papa, Mama and the Khairul's) sat down fo ran early dinner before we head home. Out in the corner of my eye, both Papa and I saw her picking on something on the table but none took a serious look. Not until she suddenly cried out loud! I eased her mouth open and saw that little slice of chilli (must've fallen off papa's fingers when he accidently knocked on my chilli+soy sauce mix for my kuey teow soup). None of us noticed the chilli except of course, the little Mia.


So while Daddy picked her up, I gave her some cold water and a couple spoonfuls ice cream. Of course she loves ice cream! And quickly settled down as the heat wore off.


Sigh.


Mommy's little mug shot.

No comments: