Monday, February 28, 2011

March Madness

Ah.. weekend's over.
There's so much I'm looking forward to in March. Moving to a new house also meant we soon will have a new household schedule. New wake-up and bedtime, dinner time, bath time, etc etc. Our movers had looked into our house yesterday to quote the expenses which also meant we're moving hopefully by next weekend. They promise it'll only take a day to move everything and also to disassemble and assemble our things. We are fortunate to not own many "crystals" or glass things so packing wouldn't take too much time. Our dining tables, wardrobes and TV table are the only ones need extra care because there are glasses. The rest should be as per usual. And the BBQ set shall remain as it it and shifted easily. Then there will be endless cleaning and unpacking to do for the next several weekends. Yikes!

Sofas and furnitures for my office are hopefully coming in by March too. Quotations been sent, materials been chosen and now I am waiting to receive the colour chart. The big boss and I have agreed on a 3 seater but he's kind enough to provide extra 2 single seaters as well. I think I might get some throw-pillows as well. The coffee table is yet to be selected. Oh and so is the workstation for my staff. Windows will be tinted and one of the windows need blinds for more privacy. And then we're done! Hopefully by March!

Early this year I was invited as a speaker to a Leadership Camp so next week is the event. That's another headache on its own course. Since I've never done Dr Gary Couture's and neither has Dr Adnan, this will be the first for CPSC team. Wish me luck!

Lil Mia's 2nd birthday bash is just around the corner. Venue, menu, theme, cake and guest list have been decided and confirmed. She'll be having 3 celebrations this year. Lucky girl! Preparations shall only start in April after March madness ends, ok!

On top of all that, I have my regular work, clubs and events to look into. How nice :)

No comments: