Friday, March 25, 2011

Broga Camp

It is still a crazy March month. We have moved home though it is hard to call the new place home at the moment with all boxes and papers strewn all over the floor! I feel there's not enough time in a day to get everything sorted and organized at the moment. Aghh!!

Apart from that, couple weekends ago there was this camp I was invited to give a presentation to and it went pretty awesome. I've never screamed so much in my life! It was for a day and a half but everything was a fresh breath of air for me. Broga is famous for its hill-hiking but unfortunately due to some health issues, I didn't participate in that which is rather unfortunate because I'm regretting it now :( There was flying fox which I didn't get a chance to participate either. Kayaking, cycling, rafting, and most water-based activities which I managed to join in was really cool.

 The campers :)

Drenched! Was thrown into the lake!

Absolutely love this pic with the adorable Nini :)

I had never screamed so much in my life! It was so much fun! And yes, I was thrown into the lake by my own boss (how nice of him). We had balloon fights for him and he had attacked me multiple time with them. You see, he's resigning by the end of this month and all these was planned to attack him with them! Love it! I attacked him twice with surprise and he chased me all around the basketball court! Then while I was planning another attack, he lifted me up and threw me into the lake :S

Well boss, hope you had fun :)

I had also given a talk on Dr Gary Couture's personality model. Everyone loved it!
Besides being hugged by messy sloppy muddy Kevin after I had taken a shower, I had the ultimate best times with my fellow colleagues. I feel we've bonded further and certainly know each other better.

We also had some mamak session at midnight and shared some stories here and there. It was great weekend fun :) I think I shall organize a small outdoor activity with few friends to Broga Camp and maybe get the opportunity to try out their flying fox and hike up their renown hill!

No comments: