Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Meen's return

Wanted to blog last nite but had company.

Meen got back yesterday morning.

6.53am she successfully woke me up to ask for some change to pay the taxi driver. Humm.. and I was convinced that that only happen in Msia. Taxi drivers without change.

Made breakfast for us. Adil came and joined us for breakfast. Went uni. Came back 9.15pm to find Adil, Haz and Mai were there talking and "celebrating" Meen's return. Sweet ain't it? Anyway, the night progresses as we congregrated in the living room and then up in my room until 3am that they decided to sleep over.

My IKEA magnet board is proudly hanging on the wall over my desk. Now I've a work station in my room. Cool.

This morning we all went out to complete our tasks for the day, and hang out at Adil's for dinner as he had prepared an impressive art of a dining table etiquette. Made chicken kurma and Haz did the veggie. Lovely dinner at Adil's combined with Haz's "teh tarik" and Max Brener's "immitation version" of hot chocolate for dessert, Meen and I walked it all off back to our house tonight.

We talked about various issues on the way home.

Thought of the day:
I had felt the intensity of love. But I'd never beg a man for it.

No comments: