Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Escape

There are a lot of questions I want to ask you
Of the way you treated me when I was young..

So much confusion and so much that I couldn't make sense of
Because in my own small world of understanding
This isn't how it's supposed to be..

If I am not capable of it
If I am not worth of who I am
Then what am I doing here
If I can't satisfy you
And it seems that I keep on hurting you
Then what worth am I here

Maybe I was not supposed to be here
Neither did I ask to be born
Instead of making me the ideal you
Can you accept me whole as one?

I look back at those days.. years even
So much confusion
So much hurt
So much pain
But now all I understand is
You did the best you can

Perhaps that's why I kept on wanting to run away
Live far away just to separate myself
So I can see who I am truly

Then allowing myself to be

Comfortable

In my own skin

No comments: