Monday, February 26, 2007

Updates..

Adil and Haz arrived last Thursday morning. I made lasagne as promised and forgot to ask Adil if he kept his.

Classes starts today. Geez, this one's heavy. Well.. okay.. a bit exaggerating but the last time I came in contact with journal research readings was.. uhm.. perhaps 6 mths ago? After crisis, holidays, travels, e-day.. a HELL lot seemed to have happened since last I touched a research journal! It's all coming back to me and how do I feel about it all..? Hum.. a little excited, a bit nervous, a little pre-stress. But hey, I gotta admit.. it was great to see Renae again, she was late as usual and Luke's doing the same course and Joana's here too. We're looking for Ryan and Mikey and I was itching to ask Raelin if they're still together till Renae cracked up with something hilarious. My memory's jogging now.

Got my diary and ID updated. They have tattoo printing outdoors again. I'll probably get one on my way out. I was looking at my research journal just now and thinking that maybe I could critique and discuss this one with him later. It could be our "bedtime discussion" slash argument. ;) Will tell you how it goes soon.

No comments: