Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sleep

Last night was one of the best night sleep I've had in weeks! The night was cool and the minute I lay my head, I dozed off instantly. All I heard next was Sylvia's morning wake up call and her noisy little bell. She climbed onto the bed with me and lay down for few minutes as usual to wake me up. Now with all the noise she makes and the rubbing, being a light sleeper, try as I might to fall back to sleep again, I couldn't. It was already close to 9 anyway. Sometimes I wish she's mute. She would mew at the door if it's closed.

I had chilli tuna with semi sun-dried tomatoes and onion rings open sandwich on sourdough bread for lunch. I'd like to pick out the baby spinach leaves I grew on our balcony but they just survived the heat rush we had for couple of weeks so I figured I should just leave them be for a while. Today's the first day we've temperature below 30. We bought telur burung puyuh recently and am planning to make masak pedas with it. Haven't had those for ages. It's about 4 dollars for around 20 eggs. We don't go to the market weekly now. We just go whenever we have to hehe. With Burnside Village next door, it's so easy to just pop-in.

Okay I should get back to work now. Tomorrow's the big day. I wish we'd get more refugees that just recently arrived - approximately less than a year or so, instead. I'm able to tailor and guide my workshop better.

No comments: