Monday, March 31, 2008

On our 6th-year anniv

Tonight was unplanned for.

Good, eventful and purposeful day at work. Plus brownie points on my performance =D
Dropped off the grant on the way home from work, stuff my ears to ipod and decided to walk to Rundle. Cruised into a kiosk and bought a choc drink. Went in and out few stores before finding a jacket suitable for this Spring season. Met Aida briefly. Settle down in Borders before he came to wipe me off my feet and head back home.

Dropped off our work stuff at home and walked to the one and only restaurant that's open. Grimaldi's. Entertained ourselves with our conversation. Conversation I love. Conversations we used to always talk about. The wait for food was long enough to spark those conversations and managed to continue on til we ordered coffee after they took our plates away. And it still continues..

After 6 years, I'd think those kind of conversations would fade away..
And so I'm wrong.. I am so wrong..

Only Just
So I am brave here to admit at this time, this day..
thank you b for tonight..
for such a simple night..
only just food and talk..
but i love our "talks"..
always have, always will do..
and how grateful i am to be able to realize it..
tonite when i look at you across the table..
in the middle of our talk tonite..
for just a split second..
only just being able to realize..
this is the first reason i love you so..
then i smile and looked away..
pretending hard not to burst with emotions..
and tune myself back..
to our conversation..
only just our conversation.

Happy 6 years Anniversary, b
6 years..!!

No comments: