Sunday, August 03, 2008

Cold cold Days

0.8 degrees it was last weekend. Followed on close to that figure a few days onwards and set out to be the coldest of days. That surely didn't stop us going casserole hunting! hee..

So that had resulted in darling hub-hub knocked down with swollen tonsil, cold, and flu-like symptoms for the whole week! if i tell you how difficult he is with medicines, you won't believe me. then again, i am too =p After our last casserole dish broke into two, we managed to find a good one that is not heavy for me to wash! ain't that just great! plus, it was on sale! Am absolutely loving it. Finding myself looking out for recipes and reasons to make casserole dishes.

Yesterday, with a husky sexy voice (don't be fooled, it's the flu) he took me out again without any agenda actually. B, jom go out! That's all he needs to say to get yours truly here up early, long shower, and out the front door though I've no idea where we're going or what he's up to hehe.. And didn't I mention I'll try not to shop ridiculously early on this year? So though we didn't get anything from those tempting tempting shops, it was such a good outing I must say. Went for a movie, surveyed some items for the home, had pizza, coffee, and walked around town. Simple and nice.

And guess what now. His tonsil hurts again! Ok, one thing I can't do much about is his amplified snore at night when he's sick. Oh dear me. Sometimes it scares the hell out of me in the middle of the night! Poor b, we better get extra comfy pillows soon and some Codral in you! jeng jeng...

No comments: