Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Lil Mia finally says Mommy (or more like "Mimm-my") and knows what it actually means :)

Daycare is closed for end of the year holidays this entire week so the whole bunch is at my parent's this week. And lil bugaroo is staying with Mama while Mommy n Daddy's at work. I am getting better at "not being too attached to" the lil bugaroo. In fact I even suggested to hubby dearest we hit the malls after work to get some things for myself :) Doing pretty good, eh? Guess I'm getting my life back. Little by little. Though what is life now without my baby girl..? Hmm..

Unlike last year, this year's Christmas was a lil low key. Eve night we spent some family time at Robinsons and Christmas day at the Curve. It was as usual packed tight with people doing shopping while trying their best to get some family time. We try to keep ourselves away from the crowds as best we can. While of course lil Mia gets a balloon, couple hundred dollars worth of new clothes and some play time at the playground. Also, chased after the Christmas carols, fell backwards on a lil broken ride, made loads of friends along the way and had a huge, huge feast at the beautifully-lit Marche. She also caught a mild flu bug on the way. Did I mention she accidentally peed on my jeans? :) So yes, that was Christmas 2010 for us!

No comments: