Friday, May 20, 2011

5 years from now..

Ok I still owe this blog the story of our Singapore get-away and lil Mia's party pictures.

But this just came to mind.
What (or where) do I see myself 5 years from now..

1. Still married to the man of my life
2. And we have 2 kids now.
3. Hopefully not living in the same place anymore
4. Get promoted
5. Have done a substantial amount of travelling with my lil nuclear family

Point number one is excruciatingly important to me. He is my support person, my love, my life. I know I can rely on him when things are rough for me. My hero :)
Point number two, I do wish to have another baby. I do not plan to leave Mia as an only child. I find it sad to be an only child and I plan to give her a partner. Her partner for future "crimes" together :)
Point three, I do love where I'm living at the moment. But in 5 years time I hope it is not the same place anymore.
Point four, I love my job. I feel it is rewarding, challenging and satisfying all at the same time. Though I do wish in 5 years time I'll be promoted up.
Point five, travelling is something we do as family. It is family time. Bonding, learning, experiencing and loving each other's company. I hope to take lil Mia (and her sis/bro) to Disneyworld someday. Or visit Fukuoka again. Or Europe.

Insyallah..

No comments: