Monday, January 15, 2007

5 days to go..

So this is 2007.
New Year night as usual were painted with mesmerizing fireworks.
I like the number 2 0 0 7.

It's been a while since I wrote. We just got our internet connection fixed (FINALLY!) at home (here in Msia) after nearing a year living without it. No idea how these people had lived.

I've only few days left of being single. Not been thinking about it too much. Was too busy with preparations and by night fall, I'll be too tired to even start thinking. Sorry folks, some preparation pictures will not be uploaded till after the E-day. Since some people I've invited views this blog regularly, I wouldn't wanna spoil the surprise for them. =)

Things back home have not been as hectic I thought. Not till nearing the Day. People at my facial treatment centre had complained my skin looks tired and dull lately. Must be from the long flight journey, anxieties, and endless thoughts. Mowkie's fur looks dry and coarse, Mom had changed her food. My attire has not been fitted.. oh I can't seem to even list here things that's not done, it freaks me out just by thinking about it. Meen and Haz will be coming Thursday night since Haz wouldn't be able to make it on E-day. Big apology to Adil for not attending his bday party last Saturday. Sibuk buat bunga la, dil. Jangan merajuk and not attending my E-day pulak! I'm waiting for my E-cupcakes ni! hehee..

As for my mental and emotional state, with family and him around, it has been a lot calmer. Tomorrow's another busy day.

No comments: