Wednesday, January 24, 2007

5 more days


Yep.

I'm counting the days again. Funny how I miss places back and forth.

I've bought some things in my list. But I still need shoes. Am not shoes freak. I only own .. humm.. let's see .. 3 sneakers.. 2 high heels.. 2 slippers.. 1 boots.. and 1 furry house-slippers. That's not so bad, eh? My all time fav white heels have broken recently when I dropped Kda's sofa on my small toe and had to be rushed to the nearest clinic. That's when Daya wore my heels in exchange to me wearing her wide slippers and she broke it. Kaki dia kembang sgt! Sigh..

Was in mv with mom. We bought new house fax/copier/answering/cordless phone machine. She wants details. I topped up some toilettries for my bathroom and some undies. Humm.. maybe I should get the pair of jeans.. hee..

Lunch with Aunty Poya at Shook and caught up with Sally Gourmet. The Marriot Hotel (Ritz Carlton) gave us (Him and I) strawberries dipped in chocolates in a chest box on our E-day. It was beautiful. They're doing our big day cake. And also the goodies on both our sides. Met Kak Intan in the gourmet. She's pregnant again.

His ticket is ready to be picked up tomorrow. And mine's waiting to be upgraded.

No comments: