Thursday, January 25, 2007

Fallen pieces

First outing since E-day. Got my tix upgraded (yippee!) and good seats. Transferred money for Jan rent and went around looking for ... bank to cash in his money. Then went back to his office, a farewell gathering from his friends while I drove home.

I do feel a bit tired from all these preparations, events, settlements. Surprise, surprise but I do feel like starting uni and 'bergelut' with assignments, datelines and presentations right now. Workaholic? I wonder myself too sometimes. Papa's blood runs thicker as I grow older.

As for the rest of my heartfull worries, I've decided to let time and God handle it. It has gone beyond my control. I'm glad she seems more understanding (seems aja). I hope she'll get better.

*hanging on a thread hoping things will fall into place*

No comments: