Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Christmas Parade

2 years ago at this time of the year, I was studying hysterically to get by that nerve-wrecking lab experiments and final year exams. Last year I was away in Swiss (or was it Luxembourg), also confused with all the 'merisik' hassle. This year I've no excuse (not that I have to have one) not to go to the Christmas Parade in CBD.


So there we were last weekend. Starts at 9.45 to 11am. I've never seen so many people in CBD before. The day was nice and hot. Perfect for a parade.


I've just realized there are so many pictures in my folders that are not in my fotopages and haven't been uploaded. Maybe next time. I've not taken pictures of many dishes either. Here we were at his favourite hangout. To Nikmad, careful, he's already making calculations in his head to get an electeric guitar. That's where I bought a hat for our holiday trip. This is a salad dish that I'm not too sure why and what I made them with. Also Piccata with capers and lemon, traditionally made with veal but chicken breasts are fine. Yesterday I made cheese buns and shortbread cookies. Guess I'm back to baking again =)

I've to pick up my pants!

No comments: