Saturday, November 10, 2007

September

I am not a horoscopic/star sign reader. Rather, I very much prefer personality tests. I find them to be more accurate than this and it gives me a chance to give input and credit to myself rather than having to rely on astronomical positions to spit out my characters/luck for me.

Nevertheless, as personality tests are too confronting to some - and also through the massive amounts of junk mails sent by Kde - I stumbled across this small list that describes him a lot. We both are September babies and although we don't share the same star sign, there are many things we disagree about but mostly we do.

SEPTEMBER
* Suave and compromising
* Careful, cautious and organized
* Quiet but able to talk well
* Calm and cool
* Kind and sympathetic
* Concerned and detailed
* Trustworthy, loyal and honest
* Does work well
* Sensitive
* Thinker
* Good memory
* Clever and knowledgeable
* Loves to look for information
* Able to motivate oneself
* Understanding
* Secretive
* Loves sports, leisure and traveling
* Hardly shows emotions
* Tends to bottle up feelings

As for me, I can only leave it to others to judge.
I am who I am. And I am also who I think you think I am.

No comments: