Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hot Hot Hot

It's starting to warm up here. We took a stroll yesterday after he returned from work to the streets and parks behind the house. It was a lovely day yesterday also to find people walking or jogging around. Unlike strolling around the old place, there are not many Asians, kids, or Aboriginals in this area. Everyone's either dressed in a suit or working clothes. The closest family-joint we came across with are at Bocelli's where babies and kids running around. I can't wait to review the restaurants. Oh and I'd have to dry clean some of our clothes (we found 2 dry clean shops behind the house) and also to alter my pants before our holiday trip.

He left for work early this morning for a presentation but a bit later than usual now that he can walk to uni (and believe me, he hasn't stopped humming since the day we moved in). Few nights ago our neighbour had a party next door. Sharm called up for a drink but we weren't able to make it.

Mama has been making calls asking to buy her quilt materials and I can tell Papa can't wait for us to return home. There are so much arrangements and decisions to make.

I made Ainsley's muffins the other night to finish up our pineapple jam. And yes, I'm still cramping *ouch!*

No comments: