Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy bday, Abg

Yesterday as usual he stayed home while I was having bout of cramps. Last day. Yoplait Elivae does help a bit. Been eating them every morning for bloating prior to today. Lufee got back few days ago and she lost a luggage. Poor thing.

As I was lying around watching Jamie Oliver on Ten, I realized he has a number of hens for their eggs at his home. Just what I want to have! But of course not in the near future. And he talked about lambs just how Papa said it to be long ago. So it's true. No, not that I doubt Papa for one bit! It's just interesting to see other people with the same view. Especially when everyone else's crazy about spring lamb.

I have been thinking about roasting and stuffing turkey since last Christmas. Well, actually since Christmas the year before, when there were only Meen and I around the house. To get a small turkey is almost impossible at the time and also last year. So maybe I could start looking for one now. Or get people over to share. Hhmm.. definitely not in the near future either!

Happy 20th birthday, Abg!
Yes, 20 years old. And one day. His bday was yesterday. I wonder if he feels that way. Then again, maybe not. Nope, definitely not. And I love you the same. Well, maybe not as much I did when you were 3 all cute and cuddly. But still. No, I didn't like you when you were born. You were supposed to be a girl. And I was comfortable being the only child. Apple of everyone's eyes. Spoilt and all. And yes, it took me time to adjust. And yes, I hate you the most when you were in high school. Acting out and think you're tough. Despite all that, I can see that soft hearted young man. And I can still see it. So now I don't care what you do or think, you're still that little brother of mine with a huge heart and I know we'll take care of each other no matter how crazy our worlds turn out to be. Happy 20th bday.

No comments: