Saturday, January 05, 2008

Ultra Degreaser

Due to the mess I geniusly made in the kitchen after frying off those chickens for dinner, I've decided to clean the oily stove and mop the sticky floor. The last time I mopped, I've placed the multi-purpose kitchen cleaner bottle right next to our laundry goodies so this time, when I reached for the kitchen cleaner bottle - which is next to and very similar to our Preen Ultra De-greaser Clothes spray bottle - I had successfully made our kitchen stove and floor extra shiny with the clothes spray. Good grief.

I smiled at the little girl in the truck.
And she smiled generously back.
I smiled at the busker guy singing and playing his guitar.
And he smiled generously back.
Realizing how long those smiles stayed on my face today.

When words don't work.
A gesture muscles won't hurt.
The world needs smiling strangers =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Miza said...

Hello Marcie
No problems =)