Monday, January 07, 2008

Today

It's been a rather busy day today. I scrubbed the bathroom in the morning, then dear Mamat called informing he's back and updating his sister's new life, also their new life as a family. So good to hear them again. Went for 2 appointments and made kebabs for dinner. These kebabs will have to stay once a week in our summer menu.

Just coz I absolutely love it!! =)

Sorry b, I'm lucky you're not so much of a fussy eater. Coz I definitely can be sometimes. I've still not found the perfect bought cheesecake. They say Michell Pattisserie has the best mango cheesecake. Does no justice to me. Still bit too much cream than cheese. Maybe I should not be such a lazy bum and make one, instead. If Mama hears me complaining like this, that's exactly the phrase she'd use right now. And I use the same ones against myself, eh. Truth is, if I make one now, I'll tend to finish it up very fast and at this point of the month before the big big day, is completely a no, no, no. As someone wise and famous say, the best cheesecake should satiate you after a piece but crave more 10 minutes later. (if only i remember who said this, i'd quote him properly)

Aunty Bedah gave us huge amount of lamb chops yesterday from qurban the other day. Now I'm truly occupied with new recipes.

Tomorrow's another big day.
*wink*

No comments: