Friday, April 20, 2007

3 months..

..and still going.

I may give a try to making corn bread today. Unfortunately, there's no sour cream in the fridge so might go out with him since he's gotta go to the bank to pick up his card. OR.. try bribing Haz with my pizza to get a bit of her cream. Though hers is lite (yup.. i like 'em full fat.. all fat dairy products.. yum!) so think I better get my lazy bum out and buy some.

Time to water my plants! Oh and speaking of which, my tomato plant have beared me 16 cherry tomatoes and I'm very very pleased. I think it's going to stop growing fruits though. And my chilli plant has 10 green bell peppers on them. I've picked out one large chilli and have yet to try it. Basil plant, don't say. It's been countless! Haz and I have been picking on its leaves almost weekly now. Very pleased.

Till then!

No comments: