Monday, April 09, 2007

Chicken soup + Strawberry pudding

It's his last day of holiday for him. There were no major groceries that are open so we checked-into a Hong Kong and Korean shop. We bought some japanese food and korean flour, remembering the days living with Jules, brought me back to the memory when she made us korean pancake using kimchi, chicken and some other ingredients. Someday I'll try to make it just like you did, Jules.

He made chicken soup today and I attempt on a French strawberry pudding. It was crisp on top, soft in the centre and sweet at the bottom. Except I should have used castor sugar than brown to make it look better.

Adil and Haz had some guests around tonight. Him and I ended up in our room playing guitar and talked a lot. Late that night after the guests have left, Adil and Haz knocked on our door and I went to their room to hangout and chat for a bit. It turned out to be til morning. It was good talk. Refreshing.

No comments: