Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dessert anyone?

When we woke up and went upstairs today, no one was up yet. So we grabbed the opportunity to cook! I made a vanilla custard and strawberry scroll while he had his lunch from last night's dinner leftovers. He decided not to go work today (due to late night movie marathon) so I called the clinic up to make an appointment this afternoon. I accidently over-nap and only managed to get to the clinic 10mins past my appointment time. Lucky there were not many people waiting. So the doc said to make an appointment for a blood test and come again a week later.

We stopped by uni to return his library book and head home. Tonight's dinner was grilled lamb chop with mushroom sauce, creamy soft polenta, rocket and steamed broccoli with grilled tomatoes. Yum. Somehow I felt sick in the middle of the night and threw most of dinner up. Maybe it's the wind. Maybe it's the temperature outside.

No comments: