Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rain rain come again..

Yesterday we stayed home all day. It was Anzac Day and I made such scrumptious dessert. Cinnamon Rolls! Lucky Aida came over asking to proof-read her lab report and she came in just in time for the rolls to be consumed. Lucky lucky girl.

And finally today it rained non-stop and I'm absolutely loving it. The first rain in April I reckon. Went to my first session tonight and went allright. Haven't started with anything yet, just gathering around and a little bit of chat here and there.

We reached home almost to 10pm tonight and as he had downloaded the movie 300, we gathered around in Adil's room and watched it til close to 1am. Haz n Adil went out for a pizza while I continued piecing up my puzzle. It's a rather gloomy day but somehow I'm enjoying it best. Absolutely love the rain.

No comments: