Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Another step

So it's back to normal life again. Another episode closed.

My plants died. One small stalk of parsley trying hard to stand and be strong for me so I watered it today.

I actually have absolutely no idea what to do after this. My status; officially unemployed with lots of food (leftovers from my parent's stay). My options? HUGE! He has widened my eyes into so many choices and showed me how lucky I am. *y'know what, b. I still hope you're right*

Due to May's multiple invitation and the news recently labelling it as 'a waste of time', I had joined Facebook. Still have absolutely not much idea of how it works but slowly learning.

Maybe I should start experimenting new recipes and baking breads/goodies. Yea, that sounds good for a start.

No comments: