Saturday, August 25, 2007

Chermoula

Lamb marinated with chermoula spice with homemade salad dressing *yum*

Yes, I'm back to cooking again. Never tried chermoula before and decided to try it on and it was yummy. Went well with my salad dressing. Well, that's what we had for lunch with a movie marathon.

Then we left for Glenelg for a walk and ice cream, watched sunset and dinner at Scampi (and yes, it is pricely and you don't see people wearing thongs and t-shirts in the restaurants). Lucky we dressed well =p That would be a perfect place for a celebration in style, with good, sweet, fresh seafood like no other. No rubbery calamari or flaky scallops. And we had some good, light conversation.

Good walk, excellent view, fresh food, thoughtful conversation, with the one I'm crazily in love with, what more could I ask for?
I'd have to say tonight was one of the highlights of my week ;)
thank you, b

No comments: