Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bustle

Woke up today with a plan in mind.

Sitting by myself relaxing in a coffee shop at a shopping mall far away from town, letting my mind wander and go off as far as it want to, while watching people pass by.

I was still dreaming.

So today went rather the opposite. Somehow my beloved decided to ditch work and spend time with me off in my far-away land. I need a 'new' environment (as if Sydney and Perth is not enough, eh? hehe). So we went to my far-away land, had late lunch and binge on junk with Simpsons movie. Being a fan of the Simpsons series, the movie was rather disappointing. To me, the least. They could and have done better. But we had good laughs.

When we reach home, I called home and told them the news. We watched some TV then headed for pizza and few drinks.

Trying to swallow my guilt.

No comments: