Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mohawk and San Remo

Aroma has reduced it's size and flavour to their San Remo so I decided to try making them at home instead. But of course with lots of alterations to suit with whatever there is available in our fridge =) The avocado oil infused with lime made the chicken extra extra yummy!

It's been awhile since last I had Korean food so for we headed to the Korean BBQ place. But of course it is no comparison to the ones in Korea town *sigh* However, we were SO stuffed and took a walk around, had coffee before a movie night. After watching TV the other day on steamboat, I feel like having some. Any ideas where we can find one?

I've finally chosen a place for a bday dinner celebration with my beloved. And I've also a cake in mind. We've not made reservations yet, leaving me options if I decide to change my mind =) *which is likely, eh?*

My baby has turned mohawk.
And may I say, it really suits him.
*i like!*

No comments: