Sunday, June 29, 2008

All Clear

Yes, and I'm about 90% sure. So we went to Burnside pharmacy and get the essentials.

Wednesday was assigned to a new project due end of this week, Thursday went to the clinic for a follow-up (though I must say, am not entirely convinced with her work at the time but since it's cleared up today, am a bit fine with it), Friday to Syar's picnic and the chest clinic, and Saturday to Aunty Bedah's. Today is spring cleaning day.

Poor hubby's back hurts tonight from sweeping the courtyard though we managed to do some groceries that were long due. Soon we shall head to the yellow and blue building to get some things for the house.

Hmm.. so. For a while there, I've been thinking. Strange enough, why is there endless laundry since we got back? Now I realized, it's winter. We pile clothes on ourselves for one day. Then out they go into the laundry bin. Now, that's why. Weather's been cold as usual.

Things to buy:
1. Casserole dish
2. Vacuum cleaner
3. Heavy-based saucepan
4. Coat rack
5. More photo frames

And yes, I have recently turned into a photo frame collector. There are still a few we received as wedding presents lying unpacked on the floor but not all wedding photos are in our hands, yet. Hopefully, soon.

Aunty Bedah's so sweet to give us a wedding present. It certainly is being put into good use. Thank you SO much, aunty. And gosh her potato puffs are good. *yum*

Friday also was movie day! We hired some movies and watched them before bed. Which also resulted in me having nightmares. I've been waking up feeling tired these couple days.

Now that we're a little financially stable (plus salary's coming in next week *yay!*), it's time to update some items for the house. And that means.... shopping!! And clothes! Okay not that I've not done any before the honeymoon, but it's winter and seasonal shopping is a must, rite? =p

I am absolutely dreading to go work tomorrow. Sigh. And the appointment at 11.30. Oh my my! Help!

1 comment:

Miss BumbleBee said...

after 1/2 month in the jungle of sarawak, still i cant find any of you wedding pics. uploadlah banyak2...