Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A month and fresh noodles

This morning I was just about to stir into conscious when he kissed my forehead and wished happy anniversary. So I forgot. Big deal. *bwek*

I didn't actually, really. I remembered yesterday =D

Last night he requested double chocolate fudge brownies. *yummo*
I'm supposedly due for a checkup today but since he's a meeting, we rescheduled for tomorrow. That reminds me to give them a ring soon. On Sunday after watching countless 'noodle-making' videos, he got all geared up to make some of our own. It certainly was NOT as easy as they made them to be! Somehow he managed to turn them into...






kuey teow/fettucine!

hehe ok I'm not too sure which it turned to but it's similar to either. Only kuey teow's generally made from rice flour and fettucine from 00-type flour. This one's from our own plain flour. Which I had fried and made char kuey teow-my version. He said we're no longer buying noodles anymore after this. If you say so, b =)

Later that night we snuggled up again (it's especially cold that day) and watched Gattaca.
I must say, I've been having troubles keeping my eyes open after 10pm lately. It's rather annoying. I'd be happy to wake up early in the morning and sleep later than 10 at night as I used to when we were back in Msia. Hopeless now.

No comments: