Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back to work

Felt much much better and started work yesterday. It was such a hard decision to make that morning hehe.. but on the way to work I felt unusually happy. hmm.. maybe the thought of meeting everyone and the sights on the way to work suddenly made me excited. It certainly does have that sudden calming effect on me. Guess it's the mere thought of being back. Yes. Home =)

They were surprised of course. Especially when I had mentioned to be back on the 4th instead 16th =p Workload is not much. Updating with my projects etc etc. All good.


So what's the plan tday? Off to the long missed rundle and shop shop shop!! ok maybe not. i've definitely and successfully burn a LARGE hole in darling hubby's pocket. just the essentials now. just the essentials. ;)

No comments: