Thursday, June 12, 2008

Home.. so-sweet home

By the time we reach home yesterday it got worse. He had to go Coles by himself to get food for lunch yesterday. It just went from bad to worse til today. He skipped work and cooked, cleaned, unpacked, watched over me, making sure I don't lift anything over 500gms =D

The house was so clean and smelled so good when we opened the front door. Am so proud of him for doing such a great job at it. Soon this house will be filled with decos of mine hehe.. all mine!

It's so cold here. Winter is here.
My darling hubby being such a homely-type boy misses home cooked meals and surely is sick from eating-out for nearly a week! Since I wasn't feeling too good, he made nasi goreng with chicken. I on the other hand was craving for mashed potatoes! Weird eh?

No comments: