Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Little Tiger

This morning it was Koda's routine. Get her bowl filled, drink, go outside for potty and jumped into bed with me. Rather, to annoy me. Now that darling hubby's so busy with his work, she seems to be asking more attention from me. Last night she mew to announce she caught a small moth. Played with it and ate it. Eww! I still have trouble comprehending that cats eat those stuff. This morning she brought in an acorn and played football with it noisily. She even brought it to the bedroom to announce it. Gosh. My little tiger.

I had forgotten our monthly anniversary. We went to the market and darling hubby suggested dinner at a new Szechuan Chinese Restaurant in town. Love the ambience. Simply love it when out of the blue he takes me out to eat. Then some gelatos and coffee for dessert.

I had planned to write more but am getting distracted at something I think I might 'need'. hehee!

No comments: