Friday, October 24, 2008

Updates

Darling hubby's been rather boring these few days. He's engrossed in his work especially now that he's only few months left. So yesterday I got up seeing him asleep on the sofa as usual after a long night's work. Get dressed and decided to give my hairdresser a visit. Absolutely love her. She's Korean and as most of them are, they're very into fashion and styles and take great interest in them too. Though they're nothing comparing to Europeans, I don't mind Koreans at all. And I love the fact she does my hair exactly how I want it to be. Good. A bonus when it's only 5 minutes from home. Only thing is that they're always busy so I can't do drop-ins like with mine back in Msia. Bummer.

Now with a nice blow and healthy feel to my hair, I can't possibly head home can I? So took a detour to Dymocks and Angus n Robertsons, browsed and gave a read through some books. Thought of doing some groceries but left my list at home. So just went through those yummy delicacies and gourmet items. That's what I love about Burside Village. Everything is there. Only I had to make 3 rounds to get a decent parking spot at lunch time. That's gotta be better than parking in BSC or Pavillion, I thought. Lunchtime or not, it's always full!

Head home it's already 3pm and darling hubby just woke up. He gets ready and we head out for an yummy, huge, early dinner at Spargo's. Must be brunch for him. Then as we browsed through the mall after a heavy meal, I spotted something really nice at Colorado. Half an hour later we both ended up with a pair of shoes each!! Yay!

Koda has ventured outside the house area now. To parking lots and beyond. So long she doesn't get into Sylvia's way, I just hope they don't fight.

No comments: