Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Slowwwwww.....

Time is moving incredibly slow.

I wanna get home!!
There are million of things to do then, I'm sure. And events too. Kak Da and family will be moving into their new home in Kajang, brainstorming with mom n dad of the 9 goodies to get for him oh and also where to hold the ceremony, look out for our attire for the ceremony, buy things with him for starting a new life here (sigh.. :), get more things for me me me, tell abg and adik I love them so so very very much and nothing will change that tho I'll be booked, meet Ma and hear to what she has to say, grab Makcha to pour my little heart out, hang out with my dear cousins, nieces and nephews, and oh much much more!

Things to shop!
1) Perencah Nasi Kandar (yummy! can't wait to cook for you, baby. Though I know you'll say it's nice no matter how the food I make will torture your taste buds)
2) Brand new calendar book 2007
3) Bring more photos from home
4) Bedsheets!
5) Clothes and uhm.. i could use a new pair of jeans
6) Bday presents for Mai, Renae and Suc! (sorry guys)
7) Abg and Papa's bday presents
8) Mags
9) Toiletries (cleanser, moisturiser, toner)
10) Socks!
11) Mee Loong Foong (ask papa to get from Phg)
12) New housing and keypad for my hp
13) New earrings!

Ok I admit. Some of the things here are totally un-necessary and not things that I NEED. Who said I can't want? Anyway, I don't mind if things listed here will not be 100% satisfied. S' long I get my man to lay his cute bum here with me for the rest of my life, I'll be contented.

No, really.

No comments: