Friday, December 29, 2006

Words of Wisdom

I'm not sure if I want to do this
I've heard everyone whom is about to do this feels like you do right now
if you keep thinking and thinking about it
you may never get over it
it may just aggravate your problem
without having any idea where your thought is going

I've poured my heart and worries out to so many close people in my life for the past couple of months and none had made me feel as calmer and better than those words.

I think he is perfect.. well maybe not.. but given what you've told me,
relationships depends on how much effort you are willing to make
You know what.. I know you can stand on your own but sometimes
I am scared of you being alone and struggle to regain yourself alone..
Life is not like that..
we are born to meet people to be together with
and share something cherishable with those you care for
You will be fine..my dear
put it this way.. you are afraid of yourself
but now what he really want is just you
and maybe the burden should be followed as he is willing to take any risk
just have faith in him
For me, to really know about one person is truly love
Love may not be defined easily.. it can be a part of somebody's life
or it can be all of one's life
and.. as you go along life together
without experiencing anything "new", "different", "challenging" or "unique"
that makes you excited about love
at least you've got someone to share moments with you
and supports you
it's a pleasant thing to have someone be by your side
it's just one of the processes in life
I know how independent you are but you can still be with him
the reality is.. we can never find someone to match our dreams perfectly
we just find someone who suits perfectly for us.
On a side note: You've gotta stop doing things just to please 'her'
you are losing yourself with it
try listening to your heart and that connects to your thoughts.

*hugs*
A God-sent friend

No comments: