Thursday, June 07, 2007

One down.. two to go!

I've finally completed my client report for CPIA today. Yippee! It's closing case this evening, can't wait to get it done and over with. At least one I'm over with.

Raelin called this morning looking for a place to park her car. She asked if we're confirmed coming to her bday party at the Tap Inn. Geez, with the amount of work I have, I dunno. Now I'm waiting for my dvd to finish writing then off for lunch/dinner with my beloved before going into session. I found this rather disturbing yet it left me with awe about an autistic girl on youtube. Getting into the minds of them. I will definitely have lots of input on it with a lot of thoughts too. There's too little time to do so at this moment so I'll leave it be for a while.

Made focaccia bread last night intending for them to be my sandwich bread (we've stopped buying bread loaf anymore, I make them instead). And guess how many is left now. 2! Can't really blame them, they are nice to eat plain. I don't get frustrated when these things happen. I should have expected them to happen. Bad judgment. But they're my sandwich bread! Intending to last me for a whole week! hehe. I love it when my bread goes missing quickly. So I guess am going to have to go buy bread now at the supermarket. Unless work gets too much for me then I'll head for the kitchen to making bread. Hmm.. I dunno. These days, even the simplest decision is hard to make.

Suc's so funny today. She who taught me what "too nice becomes fake" is. And today it's "toooo nice it gets on your nerves"!!? In the beginning, I honestly thought this girl must be mad and not to take her too seriously when she says such thing. I just simply can't relate to what it means. How do you be nice, and be fake or get annoying to other people? It just doesn't make sense to me. Thanks to my dear friend here, who taught it all. Yep, I feel like I should award you with something for warning me way, way much ealier. She's just one crazy girl. And to think we actually lived together in one room! Miss you heaps, babe! Her brother and mom is coming soon. Great!

No comments: