Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Perfect Day

My honey is right now concentrating on doing his presentation. It's nice to see him working hard on this.

The night before, I tried to 'reward' his hard work these past few days by making his favourite meal (mok stuff) and yesterday we went out for brunch (mexican food) initially, but somehow went on til dinner (lebanese and mediterranean). And our dinner, included with some belly dancing performance =) Then we went watching live band before heading home past midnight. It was a perfect day, I must say (though my right ear is still ringing from the loud music) but I love the idea of going out without planning and ended up with things rather interestingly =)

The days are getting colder and my basil is starting to get frost bites so tonight for the first time, I brought it in. Soon all of them might be heading indoors.

Haz bought a guitar yesterday. She called us while we roam around town - asking him opinions and such. We anticipated that she'll be waiting for us to come home early yesterday and we were right. Poor girl. So today she got the whole noon to practice and seek advise from him while I whisk around to another attempt at making Melon-pan. The bread dough didn't rise when proved but surprisingly, the outcome was not as bad as I imagined. Interesting. Perhaps it's not suppose to rise as like making bread. I'll email the owner of the recipe.

He finally agreed to join us in July! I'm ecstatic. Thank you baby. I truly am.

No comments: