Friday, June 08, 2007

Marijuana

I woke up this morning with a splitting headache. So took a long hot shower, stretched out and the next thing I knew, my headache's gone. Perhaps it was from the icy freezing wind last night.

Last night's session went more than I expected. I was supposed to have coffee with Peter last Monday but totally had forgotten about it! Didn't get to catch up with him before he left! Oh well, can't have 'em all.

After the session, he waited for me then we went for late dinner with couple of friends. I've forgotten the last time I laughed SO much! We were supposed to join Sharon at the Austral but we thought we saw her with Greg, her latest crush, there so we didn't want to bother and decided to have dinner instead. Which was delightful! Good company, always compensates the food. An hour later, while waiting for the bus to get home, Sharon called and asked if we all wanted a lift. Are you kidding? In this weather? Of course!! So she picked us all up and we asked how her night was when she goes "I saw you guys passing by, and thought you'd join us, I was with Debbie and Gia, we were just chatty and having drinks" As usual, not being able to cover my expression (luckily I sat at the back), I turned to one of us and gave each other a 'serve-you-right' smile. Who the hell did we saw back there!?

That night as we reach home, Adil and Haz talked about a situation he is in now. Haz experienced it once before with this person, last year. This is not the first time I heard about this person with regards to problems as these, my two other ex-housemates experienced with the same issue while the other warned me about this person. So we all came to the conclusion, no more being Mr/Ms Nice. Perhaps when it comes to his/her own benefit, he/she wouldn't mind even if it's at other people's loss. Ini lah dia, bila kita buat baik, dia naik pijak kepala kita.

Haz is making milo-chips-cookies (we ran out of choc chips) and I got so distracted from doing my work, that I had to go upstairs and make "Cik Mek Molek". This, I know for sure is a traditional Malay sweet dessert originally from Kelantan (as we all can understand from the name =) so I am proud to say, I made this from scratch (well, don't ask about the taste, still waiting for him to come back from work to test it =p)

It sure is funny. As soon as we close the main door last night we could hear Adil's voice asking if we've had dinner. Why? Because both of them are enjoying my last 2 pieces of focaccia bread as sandwiches while we were out! I didn't even get to taste them! =) =) So that night at midnight, I rolled up my sleeves and made another batch of the bread keeping in mind to make extras. This morning, he took 2 pieces to work. I asked, I wonder why this bread is disappearing too fast! He replied, because the herbs smells like marijuana. Huh??

Back to hit my books!

No comments: