Saturday, March 17, 2007

Clearing mind

Went to the market as usual. He took me out last night. We went to meet Uncle Syed (Aunty Sharifah's hubby, whom is here for the police and fire games) to get my things given by Mama and also to have a bit of chat. Given the situation and position how things are right now, I'm not sure I'm in the position for a bit of a chat. But with him, I went anyway.

Then he decided to make a turn to Gouger st., so we walked around the crowded street full with people of all ages either out clubbing, hang out or simply hanging out sociallizing. We ended at Cibo for coffee and stopped for a lamb yiros. Mama called once for an update. Met Joana and Jade along the way, they're on their way to Joana's boyfriend bday bash.

Returning home, we hung out downstairs so Adil n Haz came down and joined us.

Honestly, I would not know how I'd go through this without him.

So today we went market as usual and prepare ourselves with "linner" (lunch and dinner, as he calls it). Later tonight I called Kak long and Makcha for support. They were lovely.

No comments: