Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekend

Made Shepherds Pie. It needs improvement definitely. I'll learn how to make the gravy.

Our groceries reached below expectancy so that works fine. The chilli plant has grown more buds and the first flower has died so it'll produce chillies, i hope. Basil leaves are growing marvellously and I'm bearing 8 fruits (with one shyly showing on its way) of cherry tomatoes.

Adrian and Sharm's back in uni today. Delighted to see them again.
Sessions have started for CPIA and the first one was this morning. Heck, I didn't get my recording charged so we managed to only get a half hour session. Getting my groove on with patients/clients is steadily coming back to me. Didn't even realize it was slowly slipping away. So much for observations and years of studying books of techniques. Suppose it is more of a skill. Like riding a bicycle again. RC today made me realize how much I enjoyed doing Grief last sem. Oh no.. I think it was CPIA night. It made me start writing again. Not that I wasn't, but more in depth this time.

We bought a lounge bean bag yesterday.

No comments: