Tuesday, March 27, 2007

*hugs*

I've picked 6 tomatoes and there's 8 left waiting to ripen.

Good day yesterday. Energized.
Did a task that had been delayed for a long while. Went looking for some things of mine but didn't buy any. Then went around to look for his .. I would not want to jinx it by writing it down here. Just in case we wouldn't be able to get it in the end. It's filling me with excitement to know we're finally getting one.

We tried this Korean restaurant over the weekend. It was allright. I thought it would not have been worth it but Haz pointed out that seafood aren't cheap so if we'd eaten a fair amount, it would have been worth a lot. Say, my tummy was stuffed that nite. I guess it was allright. Something different from the usual italian, western, middle eastern and malay food.

- Been getting lots hugs. Lots. Thank God each day for letting me have this. Especially at times like these. And thank you B. -

No comments: