Monday, May 28, 2007

Ordinary Day

Few days ago, he went almost bald. He looked exactly how he does now when we met for the second time 6 years ago. He was in his white with one black spotted (don't ask) car, wearing his shades while I get into the car and he drove off with his music blaring and the strong scent of Glade car fragrant.

i can still smell that car fragrant..

He's on his way to finishing up his proposal so he's been up at un-Godly hours to get it done. Adil and Haz seems busy warming up their laptops to doing assignments and books nearing final exams. As for me, it's my final semester. FINAL! Then I'm done (we'll talk about PhD's later, ok. Let me enjoy lil bit here)! This is it. The final. I hope I do myself, if not others proud.

Not that it's confirmed, but I do think quite fair bit about continuing on. Papa is all for it. If I do decide to continue on, it'll be all for you. I must admit, it is flattering to get the title but most of all, it's about making them proud. My education level, is all about them. I decided long time ago that I study to see how far I can push/get myself into being educated. Now, today, I'm already impressed I got this far. If I'm to go further, I'll be doing it to make my parents the proudest people on earth. They deserve it and much much more. To play favourites, especially papa.

Today I just realized my client report, research critique and assignment is due much sooner than expected. My printer's back home and not intending to get back any soon, I headed to uni printing out without any cost! The psychology post-grad lab allows post graduates access to internet and free printing so hallelujah! Oh it just goes to show how much time I spend in uni, eh? Now with close to 3 inches (and more coming) stack of research reports and notes to read, am in no position to move anywhere outside the university or the village compound. We have made a pact not to go out as much anymore and making this weeked our last outing weekend. Now it's time to increase my focus, hold on a bit longer and not to get distracted.

With that said, gotta now hit the books!

No comments: